Monday, June 11, 2007

# The Valentine Code #

Some months back while browsing the net, I came across a program. A C code titled

"Twelve Days of Christmas" and this obfuscated-encrypted program really fascinated me. I had never seen such a cryptic code before ever; and I bet a look of its output will leave u spellbound. The programmer must have been a genius. The reverse engineering task is much more challenging and involves use of pretty printing and path profiling technology.

Inspired by the above program I have formulated a code quite similar to it, except here it “talks off” The Seven days to the Valentine’s Day. So let’s give a name to it something as……:

The Valentine Week”

Here’s the code:

//Click on the image for clarity!!
Seriously compile and run it using a TurboC/TurboC3 compiler and SURPRISE yourself.

Well I know there r a lot of HOT happenings nowadays…as Sherlyn’s record breaking feat or some city in Rajasthan recording 48.9 deg C but still try to spend some time on it.

# Here is a snapshot of the OUTPUT!!

No comments: